This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 66 weeks ago
fighting the weaboo phase
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
i got tagged by and it's been a long time since i did something like this so i'll just try to do it. n w n
(copy paste ftw)
STEP ONE Make a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you. If you want my contact info, just note me~ 83
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
STEP TWO Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.
You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
okay here i go?
1. my drawing skill to improve like seriously please do i feel that my art isn't good enough for anything and people my age are far better than me. i feel so inferior sob
2. time to spend with my friends. i miss them. both rl friends and net friends.
3. thin down because my body is round af.
4. make money from my art but i don't know how.
5. draw mangas from various friends' stories because they all rocks and i love them.
6. have the capability to make games from friends' stories because they all are awesome and yeah like no. 5 i love them all.
7. write better, so i can roleplay again and write better continuations to stories made by my friend.
8. get a decent gaming laptop. i mean i love my ati radeon card but watchdogs won't run on it. and assassin's creed rogue and victory. damn system requirements.
9. more bl roleplays
10. i honestly don't know, can i repeat wish no. 1 to amplify the effect? i wish for time so i can once again speak to all my busy friends.
must i tag? i'll tag a few just in case. all my favorite people.
Favorite TV showsSherlock BBC, How I Met Your Mother, Ghost Whisperer, House M.D, CSIFavorite bands / musical artistsOne DirectionFavorite gamesAssassin's Creed series, Final Fantasy seriesFavorite gaming platformAll hail PC